Betting Sites in Canada
Find our comparison of the best sports betting sites in Canada as well as helpful tips for selecting and registering quickly.
How to Register on Sports Betting Sites in Canada?
You must be over 19 and a resident of Canada in order to register on a sports betting website. Additionally, you will typically be required to submit proof of your identity, age, residency, and payment method when you register.
Therefore, you will need to bring:
Proof of residence
Additionally, each province, including Quebec, has its own laws and regulations. Consequently, you must abide by them.
Sports Betting Sites Welcome Offers
When new players sign up on the bookmakers’ website, they are given a welcome offer. As a result, you may get off to the greatest possible start by taking advantage of the site’s free bets, double your deposit bonuses, and other benefits. Some platforms also let users play casino games, thus they provide sign-up incentives for such players.
You can currently receive the following benefits upon signing up at one of our picks for the best sports betting sites in Canada.
Your first unsuccessful wager at Unibet will be refunded up to C$500.
At bet99, you may be eligible for bonuses that will double your initial deposit. When you sign up, you may receive up to C$500.
Once more, Sports Interaction will double your first deposit on the website up to C$500.
How to Choose the Best Sports Betting Site?
Don’t be afraid to look more closely at the features and alternatives that these platforms have to offer you in addition to the welcome offers that will be a factor of choice when you register with a bookmaker.
The majority of Canadian sports betting websites have the same kinds of promotions for their customers. The best course of action is to confirm that the sporting events you wish to wager on are available in the sportsbook.
Then, have a look at the marketplaces offered for these tournaments as well as the other elements we list below. You can choose the best site based on these considerations.
Variety of Options
The finest sports betting sites in Canada are frequently those that give their users the most options, in addition to being the simplest to use or the most aesthetically beautiful. This can include things like the number of payment options, the quality of the mobile app, the availability of a casino, or even horse racing.
Therefore, don’t be afraid to have a thorough look around the website to observe the range of choices you have. A non-exhaustive inventory to make is as follows:
- Mobile application: check the user rating on your store to get an idea of its quality.
- Payment methods: fees to be expected, good choice of means available, presence of cryptocurrencies.
- Security options: does the site have a licence to operate? An SSL certificate to protect your data? Can you log in with your fingerprint on the mobile application?
- Possibility to make customized bets: bet builder, player’s market.
- Presence of special bets: on politics or entertainment for example.
- Streaming: is it possible to watch live matches directly and for free on the site?
- Increased odds: are they available? Can you really win more?
- Cashback: do you receive free bets or cash through a loyalty program?
What Is the Best Site for Odds?
Always compare chances on several events before joining up to determine the best site for Canada. Take football, basketball, tennis, and hockey as an example. Remove the sites with the worst odds and maintain only the best.